1) ONCE “ONLINE PAYMENT” - OPTION IS SELECTED YOU WILL BE DIRECTED FOR PAYMENT THROUGH NET BANKING OR DEBIT / CREDIT CARD. YOU CAN CHOOSE THE DESIRED PAYMENT OPTION AND PROCEED.
2) ONCE THE PAYMENT IS SUCCESSFUL, YOU WILL GET A PAYMENT MESSAGE ON SCREEN AND THE STUDENT HAS TO KEEP THE SAME FOR REFERENCE.
3) IN CASE THE PAYMENT IS NOT SUCCESSFUL DUE TO ANY REASON YOU WILL GET A DISPLAY ON THE STATUS OF FAILURE IN PAYMENT. STUDENT SHALL KEEP A NOTE OF THE TRANSACTION NUMBER FOR REFERENCE.
4) IN CASE NONE OF THE ABOVE TWO HAPPENS, AND THERE IS HEAVY DELAY IN ANY RESPONSE FROM THE SYSTEM - IF YOU HAVE NOT PROCEEDED WITH PAYMENT AND NOT GIVEN CARD DETAIL PARTICULARS, YOU MAY PROCEED FROM THE BEGINNING AGAIN AND START THE PAYMENT PROCESS AGAIN.
5) IN CASE YOU HAVE GIVEN ALL THE DEBIT / CREDIT CARD DETAILS OR NET BAKING AUTHORIZATION FOR PAYMENT, AND HAVE NOT GOT ANY RESPONSE, PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR BANKERS OR CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND SEE IF YOUR ACCOUNT IS DEBITED. IF YOUR BANK ACCOUNT/CC IS DEBITED, PLEASE DONT MAKE ANY ATTEMPT TO PAY AGAIN.
6) HOWEVER, IF YOUR ACCOUNT IS NOT DEBITED IN THE BANK, YOU HAVE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT AND GET PAYMENT SUCCESSFUL CONFIRMATION.
7) IN ANY CASE, MAKE A NOTE OF REFERENCE/TRANSACTION DETAILS IN CASE OF NET BANKING OR CARD PAYMENT.
8) IN CASE OF DUPLICATE PAYMENT, PARENT/STUDENT, KINDLY APPROACH ADMIN OR FINANCE OR ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT FOR REFUND WITH PROOF OF THE TRANSACTION REFERENCE/ YOUR BANK STATEMENT.
9) REFUND WILL BE PROCESSED WITHIN 10-15 WORKING DAYS, RESPECTIVE PAYMENT GATEWAY WILL SEND BACK TO THE ISSUING BANK [USER’S CARD BANKER] IN BATCHES FOR PROCESSING, WHICH SHOULD APPROXIXMATELY TAKE 8-15 WORKING DAYS, DEPENDING ON ISSUING BANKS POLICIES. ALTERNATELY IF INSTITUTE OPTS PAYMENT MIGHT BE MADE VIA CHECK OR NEFT UNDER CERTAIN PARTICULAR CASES.
1) THE DETAILS PROVIDED BY YOU SHALL BE UTILIZED ONLY FOR THE PURPOSE OF RECEIVING THE PAYMENTS TO BE MADE BY YOU TO THE INSTITUTION. ALL DATA SHALL BE KEPT SECURE, AND SHALL NOT BE DIVULGED TO ANYONE OR UTILIZED FOR ANY OTHER PURPOSE.
2) DIGITALEDU IT SOLUTIONS PVT LTD, DOES NOT STORE ANY OF YOUR BANK / CARD / ACCOUNT RELATED INFORMATION.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
1) Merchant business' return and cancellation policy must be made available to customers on website and they have to agree to its terms during the order process. Customers have to click on an "Accept" or "Agree" for return and cancellation button before submitting their payment information. Then, once the order has been submitted, policy can be sent to customers with the order confirmation email.
1) Merchantname believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
2) Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 72 hours of placing an order. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have been communicated to the vendors/merchants and they have initiated the process of shipping them.
3) There is no cancellation of orders placed under the Same Day Delivery category.
4) No cancellations are entertained for those products that the (Company Name) marketing team has obtained on special occasions like Pongal, Diwali, and Valentine’s Day etc. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
5) Merchantname does not accept cancellation requests for perishable items like flowers, eatables etc. However, refund/replacement can be made if the customer establishes that the quality of product delivered is not good.
6) In case of receipt of damaged or defective consumer durable items and non durable items like mobile phones, mixer grinder, calculator etc, please report the same to our Customer Service team. The request will, however, be entertained once the merchant has checked and determined the same at his own end. This should be reported within 21 days of receipt of the products. For books, VCDs, DVDs, software products, the matter should be reported within 5 days.
7) In case you feel that the product received is not as shown on the site or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 24 hours of receiving the product. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
8) In case of complaints regarding products that come with a warranty from manufacturers, please refer the issue to them.
9) All sales of Recharge / subscription/ Installation charges all are final and there will be no refund or exchange permitted. Please be advised that You are responsible for the mobile number or DTH account number Or cable subscription you purchase Recharge for and all charges that result from those purchases. (Merchantname) is not responsible for any purchase of Recharge for an incorrect mobile number or DTH account number.
10) However, in a case where a transaction has been completed by you on the Site, and money has been charged to your card or bank account but a Recharge has not delivered within 24 hours of your completion of the transaction then you may inform us by sending us an email on ( email@example.com ) or posting us a message on the Contac US page (optional) . In such a scenario you will be entitled to a full refund. We request you to include in the email the following details - the mobile number or DTH account number, operator name, Recharge value, Transaction date and Order Number Merchantname shall investigate the incident and if it is found that money was indeed charged to your card or bank account without delivery of the Recharge then you will be refunded the money within 7 working days from the date of the receipt of your email.
1) When you buy our products/services, your purchase is covered by our 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are, for any reason, not entirely happy with your purchase, we will cheerfully issue a full refund. We develop and sell software that we use ourselves every day and have thousands of satisfied customers worldwide, and our support is second to none. That is why we can afford to back our products with this special guarantee. To request a refund, simply contact us with your purchase details within ninety (90) days of your purchase. Please include your order number (sent to you via email after ordering) and optionally tell us why you’re requesting a refund – we take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our products and quality of service. Refunds are not being provided for services delivered in full such as installation service and provided knowledge base hosting service. Refunds are being processed within 21 days period.
1) A disclaimer may specify mutually-agreed and privately-arranged terms and conditions as part of a contract; or may specify warnings or expectations to the general public (or some other class of persons) in order to fulfill a duty of care owed to prevent unreasonable risk of harm or injury. Some disclaimers are intended to limit exposure to damages after harm or injury has already been suffered. Additionally, some kinds of disclaimers may represent a voluntary waiver of a right or obligation that may be owed to the disclaiming.
Disclaimers vary in terms of their uniformity. Some may vary depending on the specific context and parties involved, while other types of disclaimers may strictly adhere to a uniform and established set of formalities that are rarely or never modified, except under official authority.